K.I.S.S.Software is one of the best PCI DSS service providers. It helps small and medium-sized businesses to meet PCI security compliance by implementing the latest cybersecurity tools. If you want to ensure cardholders of your company that their data and funds will be completely protected, you must get a PCI DSS validation certificate. What is PCI DSS compliance and how does it work? Learn more about this right now and order the most efficient and budget-friendly services.
What is PCI DSS
PCI DSS is an abbreviation for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This concept was implemented by the world’s biggest payment card providers – VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, and Discover. This standard defines PCI security compliance of a business that acts as a provider of payment cards and corresponds to the safety of data and funds of its cardholders. PCI DSS compliance of a company means that the organization utilizes safe tools and implements reliable policies of security management.
To approve that they meet these security standards, companies have to complete a special PCI DSS security assessment procedure. At the end of this procedure, they are provided with certificates that prove their compliance. If your business needs such an assessment, you can request PCI DSS compliance services from the K.I.S.S.Software cybersecurity company.
What is PCI DSS
The common question asked is: what are the entities that must request PCI compliance consulting? Your organization needs PCI consulting services if it is accountable for the safe storing, processing, and transmitting of cardholder data. This is a necessary part of a cybersecurity framework for payment card providers.
PCI DSS security certification is a procedure that assesses all components related to the data safety of cardholders. In other words, your business must meet this standard even if it has the most insignificant exposure to the data of cardholders.
Features and business benefits
The K.I.S.S.Software team guarantees to provide cybersecurity services of the highest quality. We can help your business to get to another level because a PCI DSS compliance certificate we provide brings massive advantages to your organization’s reputation and operational capacities. Consider the following features and business benefits:
- Your company will be able to encourage clients to use credit cards to pay for services and products.
- You will have all the legal grounds to ensure your clients that their card transactions will be completely safe for them.
- You will protect the funds of your business from unauthorized access to your cybersecurity network.
- Your business will have a better reputation among customers, potential partners, and reputation.
- You will be able to provide completely transparent and safe services.
- You will have the possibility to prevent data leakage and save a big amount of funds you would spend on data recovery.
This is all possible with K.I.S.S.Software. Don’t waste your time – order our cybersecurity services right now!
PCI DSS Compliance and certification services
As a PCI compliant service provider, the K.I.S.S.Software company applies the Information Security System. This is a certification framework that relies on the approach that considers all the cybersecurity risks and looks for effective methods and solutions to mitigate them.
The Information Security System deals with the general data, while PCI DSSS focuses on the protection of the data of cardholders. K.I.S.S.Software provides the most advanced PCI DSS compliance and certification services that let your business meet the requirements of the Information Security System.
PCI DSS Certification we provide isn’t just a one-time validation. To meet these sophisticated standards, your business needs to successfully complete assessments every year, which adds more value to your cybersecurity framework.
PCI DSS certification includes several important elements that are assessed during the PCI DSS certification process:
- User access management
- Network access control
- Operating System access control
- Technical Vulnerability Management
PCI DSS & Cryptocurrency
PCI DSS certification is applied for online payments in fiat currencies. It’s common for the majority of world-known brands that deliver their services online. If a company doesn’t meet the requirements of this standard, it won’t be able to process online payments from credit cards successfully.
However, as far as we are concerned, many online are executed not only in fiat currencies. Clients started using digital money more frequently in recent years. That’s why many businesses need to adopt new security standards, which are commonly referred to as CCSS – Cryptocurrency Security Standard. This system was introduced in 2014. It explains how crypto payments should be managed online in order to make transactions safe.
If your business accepts or processes online payments in digital currencies, make it compliant with CCSS with the help of the K.I.S.S.Software team.
PCI DSS requirements
- Manage a firewall configuration to provide a safe environment for storing cardholder data.
- Vendor-supplied passwords cannot be used for security parameters.
- Protect stored cardholder data.
- Cardholder data that are transmitted through open/public networks must be encrypted.
- Integration of efficient anti-virus programs into the cybersecurity framework.
- Develop and maintain secure systems and applications.
- Protect cardholder data from unauthorized access.
- Each cardholder must have a unique ID.
- Cardholder data should be physically protected, too.
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data.
- Conduct regular testing of the cybersecurity framework.
- Maintain a policy that addresses information security for employees and contractors.
PCI DSS compliance certification process
To be approved for the PCI DSS certification, your business must meet the above-mentioned cybersecurity requirements and ensure that it’s capable of storing, processing, and transmitting data in a safe environment. This PCI DSS compliance certification process consists of the following stages:
- We assess the current compliance "level" of your organization.
- You complete a self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ) or Complete an annual Report on Compliance (ROC).
- We conduct the procedure of a formal attestation of compliance.
- K.I.S.S.Software, as an approved PCI DSS scanning vendor, conducts a quarterly network scan.
- You submit the documentation.
This process might have different duration. It depends on the current compliance level of your organization. Some businesses can complete the procedure in one day, while others will need up to two weeks. It all depends on how well your organization will pass a regular network scan.
Kiss. Software is your
PCI DSS Certification Provider
.K.I.S.S. Software isn’t just a PCI compliant company that scans the cybersecurity framework of your business. We are dedicated to making your entire cybersecurity architecture better and more advanced. We achieve this by implementing the most innovative cybersecurity tools and methods. We work only with the most advanced technologies and with the most professional specialists.
K.I.S.S. Software aims to be useful for clients from all over the world, no matter what the sizes of their organizations or businesses are. Specialists of our company are experienced not only in PCI DSS compliance services. Foremost, K.I.S.S.Software is your partner that aims to make your cybersecurity framework safer and more reliable. For this purpose, we also provide forensics solutions, white-hacking, and penetration testing services.
Discover Our Lovely Projects
.K.I.S.S. Software aims to reach international audiences. We have already gained rich international experience in working with clients from all around the world. If you want to study our successful PCI DSS services cases, just discover them on our website. All the data we store is entirely confidential.